Wednesday, September 17, 2008

#2. Who do you think you are?


New York is in the ************* House!

index.cfm.jpg


For those of you who don't know, I am Tiffany Pollard.  YOu may have seen me from the first,  second and third season of Flavor of Love.  I mean how could you not know who I am, I'm the best at everything I do.  All though Flav did not pick me, I am still the best because I found my new man on my hit show, I Love New York.   I just set my myspace page up and the fans give me all the attention I deserve.  I know they love me, but who doesn!  I was born a star and as soon as I get my acting career together I'm gonna blow up like a nitro.  I know all my fans out there, which is everybody, watches my new show, New York goes to Hollywood.  The show is about me persuing my acting career.  I will be promoting that on my new website as well.  If you have not commented me or left messages on my page, you are a flat out loser.  I ain't lyin, comment my page or elsse I'm gonna push you just like I pushed pumpkin on the fisrt season of Flavor of Love.  This isnt a game, this is my fame!

Check out my page:http://www.myspace.com/Tiffanypolland

No comments: