Tuesday, November 11, 2008





My Law

My law would be for all men and women of any ages to keep their nails clean and manicured. I don't know about you, but i hate being around or seeing people with dirty finger nails.  This would be my law because people's finger nails should be nice and clean, especially in professional settings.  Why should I have to shake or hold hands with someone with dirty finger nails, how disgusting and germ filled.  Finger nails complete a person's look and it also tells you a lot about someone.  For instance, if i see or meet someone with dirty finger nails, I immediately think they are dirty, or possibly don't wash their hands thoroughly.  It is important for people to have clean hands so the people we shake hands or hold hands with, do not have to worry about getting infected with something.  I know for a fact life would be easier for me if everyone had clean manicured nails becuase then my mind would not wonder about what I could catch after holding that person's hand.  If people do not follow this law, their hands will get chopped off.  Not only must their hands be clean, but they also have to very well mosturized, because crusty hands are also a big turn off for me.  But back to the punishment, this punishment is only fair, because then no one would have to worry about, seeing, feeling, or having to hold someones infested and dirty hand.

1 comment:

alle said...

I think this is a great law! I totally agree that having dirty nails is absolutely repulsive. I think that by forcing everyone to care about it would just make the world a better place. I would vote for this law because I think it would be a great thing for people to care about personal hygiene. By keeping your hands clean hopefully this will also encourage people to clean up their bodies as well. Also I hope that from this law there will be free manicures and pedicures worldwide.:]