Thursday, October 23, 2008

#4
This pig produces the best milk.  Although she may look a little funny this pig is the only pig on earth that can produce milk, rich, creamy milk at that.  The best part about this pig is she is only $2000 and lasts a lifetime.  Now tell me that's not a good deal.  Another good thing about this particular pig is, she is very independent as well as her babies.  This pig is just like a human.  She makes her own food, feeds herself, and cleans up her own mess.  It's like the pig comes house trained, this also contributes to the price of the pig.  If you don't buy this pig you are insane, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity.  If you call 1-800-99-PENNY you will recieve a baby pig for free.

2 comments:

One Moment Can Change Everything said...

Okay first off I agree that would be a good idea to by her because if she makes the best milk in the world that's great. But on the down side when I first seen this thing you call a pig I got scared! I defiantly want this thing around my house everyday even if she did provide the best milk. Someone else can purchase her and ill just buy the milk from them. Because frankly this pig is too scary!! And freakish and just no thank you!! Plus on top of that I don't have 2,000 to spend on a pig, because after you spend that then you have to buy food for the pig and take care of it to a certain extent which I don’t have time for. So this would not be a good product for me to buy.

Butterfly said...

I would never buy this pig. When i first seen the picture i thought i was going to die of a heart attack. $2,000 is way to mush to spend on a milking giving pig sorry. I'll stick with milk from cows thank you very much. And if this pig is soo great maybe you should buy her and keep her in your house.